WATCH THE SYMPOSIUM RECORDINGS FROM ERS 2022
This year the ERS International Congress was organised for the first time as a hybrid event, offering both in-person and online attendance, and it gathered over 19 000 attendees altogether from around the world.
Orion participated in the congress with both onsite and online exhibitions as well as two symposia and panel discussions. We would like to thank all of you who visited us at our booth or participated in our symposia!
In case you missed the event, you can:
1) Watch recordings of the two symposia at www.wehale.life/gallery/ers22
CHOICES IN ASTHMA AND COPD CARE: How to maximise outcomes for patients
Chairs: Prof. Ashley Woodcock and Prof. Eric Bateman
- Prof. Eric Bateman: Preventing or treating symptoms in asthma — which is better for your patient?
- Prof. Dave Singh: Good treatment outcomes in COPD: What does it take?
- Prof. Charlotte Suppli Ulrik: Inhaler types: What’s the difference for your patients?
- Prof. Lauri Lehtimäki: Sustainable asthma and COPD care
DELIVERING HIGH-VALUE CARE FOR ASTHMA AND COPD
Chair: Prof. Àlvar Agustí
- Prof. Tuula Vasankari: Empowering patients to become equal partners in their care: Experience from Finland
- Prof. Federico Lavorini: How to select the most appropriate inhaler with your patients
- Prof. Christer Janson: Avoiding pitfalls in asthma and COPD care
- Prof. Lauri Lehtimäki: The carbon footprint of asthma and COPD care
2) Visit Orion Pharma’s virtual exhibition at ERS 2022 until end of 2022 here. The page is available for registered healthcare professionals.
ERS declines all responsibility with respect to the information published on this page.